biggest regrets (Houston911, TLR diss)

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
clear power trip he said he only requested ban til New Years

moderator is saying he requested the length that was given

if I was power tripping then I’d ban your fakkit ass for multiple dms bout the shyt then making a thread

i don’t even know who the dude is. He got banned cuz he asked for it.

Y’all boys are mentally weak. Grown ass man gotta ask someone to remove their ability to see something cuz they can’t stop themselves from looking at it :dead:

bytch niccas in my dm asking for bans cuz they need a mental health break

y’all need therapy and medication :russ:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full

Creasy

Pro
Daps
if I was power tripping then I’d ban your fakkit ass for multiple dms bout the shyt then making a thread

i don’t even know who the dude is. He got banned cuz he asked for it.

Y’all boys are mentally weak. Grown ass man gotta ask someone to remove their ability to see something cuz they can’t stop themselves from looking at it :dead:

bytch niccas in my dm asking for bans cuz they need a mental health break

y’all need therapy and medication :russ:
Homie you got 40,000 posts on this bytch it’s very plausible you likely needed a break at someone time but you yourself ain’t have the will power to stop posting yourself

It’s a power trip, and if you banned me for communicating what that fool is telling me then you’re just a fakkit not too much to say :manny:

Same website where y’all talk about mental health yall in here talkin bout therapy because a ban requested

You’re just a retarded old head with clout on this forum, heads only riding you because you a mod and they dikksucking :laff:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Homie you got 40,000 posts on this bytch it’s very plausible you likely needed a break at someone time but you yourself ain’t have the will power to stop posting yourself

It’s a power trip, and if you banned me for communicating what that fool is telling me then you’re just a fakkit not too much to say :manny:

Same website where y’all talk about mental health yall in here talkin bout therapy because a ban requested

You’re just a retarded old head with clout on this forum, heads only riding you because you a mod and they dikksucking :laff:
You begging for @Another Man ’s forum membership after being told more than once the reasoning. You are mentally weak and need some stronger role models in your life. You and your friend :dame: