biggest regrets (Houston911, TLR diss)

Daps
Ctfuu, I once freestyled over it at a party and peoples was fukkin wit it

so I jus used a beat I had chemistry wit already

I got a real song to this I made after I made the coli joint, I seen nikkas on the site liked it but it’s hard to crank wit coli references in it

ima drop it as a single when I finish making this album, gotta get it mix and mastered

You did your thing on that track breh :salute:

I got no beef with @Houston911 but I can respect a man with bars :salute:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nah, he was banned for being an immigrant Arab making threads about black men being homophobes

he’s also a woat level rapper and should stick to whatever they do over there :hubie:
Man time brodie I got no problem wit u

u looked out for me once respectfully and ya really didn’t have to do it

diss song was made to get some laughs and blood flowing on this site fr

but u ji geekin right now, that man asked a question. U banned him 3 years later that’s not 1 hunnit. U could disagree wit the premise of the thread but what rule did he violate?

nikkas be callin each other fakkits and wishin death on people and all types of shyt. How does a thread asking a question we all can acknowledge it got sum truth to it; warrant a permanent ban?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He posted his SoundCloud on this site so I’m not doxing him. I would literally slap the beard off dudes face. His online behavior needs to mirror real life. He ain’t talking spicy to niccas in the real world.

He violated the premise of being from one of the homophobia capitals of the world then having the nerve to put that on the people who built the country that he IMMIGRATED to

View attachment 32122

Reddit is open
Ite breh u kinda doin a lot

I read thru the thread I ain’t see him say nun crazy to U

Jus go ahead and bush this joint

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He posted his SoundCloud on this site so I’m not doxing him. I would literally slap the beard off dudes face. His online behavior needs to mirror real life. He ain’t talking spicy to niccas in the real world.

He violated the premise of being from one of the homophobia capitals of the world then having the nerve to put that on the people who built the country that he IMMIGRATED to

View attachment 32122

Reddit is open

nikka said houston 1911... j got a cataract :russ:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Tucked that nikka in with a lullaby

celebration-sleep.gif