Biggest Haters in Movie/TV History

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Antonio Saileri in Amadeus

I loved Amadeus and what was crazy is that when Amadeus was dying he never even paid any attention to salieri like that like he was no competition or a rival. :heh: but salieri was jealous out the gate that nikka amadeus was blessed with music effortlessly:mjlol: I wish salieri told him at the end missed opportunity. :francis:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I loved Amadeus and what was crazy is that when Amadeus was dying he never even paid any attention to salieri like that like he was no competition or a rival. :heh: but salieri was jealous out the gate that nikka amadeus was blessed with music effortlessly:mjlol: I wish salieri told him at the end missed opportunity. :francis:

It’s a brilliant movie. It’s not even my typical genre that I like, but it’s a favorite of mine.

F. Murray Abraham said he was on the set of Scarface when he found out he got the part of Salieri. He said the others there suddenly looked at him differently, like he had arrived, when they found out about the role.

Salieri was just filled with self-loathing and self-importance. He composed over 40 operas, but is convinced he’s mediocre because he’s no Mozart. He thinks everything is God mocking him, even telling the priest “God would rather kill his beloved Mozart than let a mediocrity like me have some glory”. He anoints himself “The Patron Saint of Mediocrity”.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Eddie Brock in Spider-Man 3

1) man stole peters picture of spider-man

2) doctored the shyt to beat Peter out for a job

3) had the audacity to beg Peter to not out his ass, then got mad when Pete did

4) then after getting caught, goes to church and asks god to kill Peter Parker

Bruh was in church praying for Peter’s downfall:wow:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps