bigger sucker move: get married or go to college ?

????

• Total voters

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
At least college can give you access to more paper. Getting married today is a liability.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
College saved my life ... it got me out the hood and around people with goals and motivation :wow:

IDK about Marriage :patrice:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends on the reason you get married and if you chose right just like it depends on the reason you go to college.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The biggest sucker move is being an aging single guy who has to eventually resort to paying for p*ssy because they were afraid when they were younger that a woman would divorce them and take half of their 2 bedroom apartment and Ford Fusion.

:dead:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this cac jew loser needs to be banned. At this point this fakkit sounds like a plant trying to dissuade minorities from getting an education.

this explains everything :heh:

any ways........

one star thread

neg rep
mysmilie_873.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to technical school so I wouldn't get thrown out the house and I would still be able to kick it:snoop:.....then I ended up realizing I need a job to kick it when u grown and got one the same year and left school cuz I wuznt really payin attention while I wuz there anyway....I went to school to be an electrician and they had so many hoodrats in nurses uniform right around the corner,how wuz I supposed to stay focused:childplease:..

So goin to school to party,or just cuz,too make parents proud is definitly a bad idea if it ain't sumthin u really wann do,or if u don't really know what you wanna be and have a passion for it.......Gettin married to sumbody just becuz y'all had a kid and you wanna make a honest woman outta her:mindblown:,bcuz she is nagging u and giving ultimatum,bcuz he's the first nikka to ever ask you and u 25 and ain't gettin no younger,bcuz u wanna see what its like:what:....are all bad reasons to get married

And if y'all not religious I don't really get the point anyway other than ya girl want a ceremony,or u wanna cuff her and thing wedding rings got gps inside of it where you always know where she at now cuz she ya wife now and wives don't creep:mjpls:

If u don't go to college though,its a good chance you'll be working check to check for most of your life,and if that's the case gettin married really won't matter....if u broke and don't own nuthin what can your wife really take:heh: