Big Update on Why a John Cena WWE Heel Turn Makes Very Little Sense, Cena Says It Will Never Happen

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
not to mention everyone else has some pretty generic looking shirts. while cena has whole outfits.. but I think in 2014 we cant just go by merch sales, just because the kids like his stuff it doesnt mean he has to stay the same all the time..that doesnt mean they are gonna go bankrupt if he turns heel.. I m sick of these weak ass excuses..

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Nope. Punk hasnt worked in 8 months and Cena misses a lot of house shows and all B-level shows that are naturally not gonna have as high attendance as Raw/PPVs regardless. Not interested in your nonsense.
I am talking when they were both on the roster you idiot.

750 has been hurt for months and Punk quit like a bytch. Last year when they were both on the card, Cena regularly outdid them.

Last edited:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
in April:
". Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio this week that Cena, who easily sells the most merchandise in WWE, sold five times more merch than the #2 top seller this past month."

That's like Cena having a platinum album and the #2 dude on his label only sold 200k.

Cena heel turn is never coming brehs. It's not that Cena fans are young, it's that Cena haters are old. Myself included. How much money have you spent on WWE in the last 5 years? Any business that puts the interests of people who don't spend money over people that are spending money, is gonna go out of business

Fart Barr

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
Popularity isn't a constant. I'd like to see the merchandise numbers now vs. a few years ago. Are they the same? More? Less? Hulk Hogan sat at the top of the mountain for over a decade then suddenly nobody gave a fukk anymore.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So what if he has more merchandise? If he was the failure you all claim him to be none of his 1643 shirts would be selling anyway.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

30:25 - 34:09

Well damn.. sounds like Vince got sweaty and nixed it all at the last second