Big tittied thot pulls up to ex-bf house and begs for him to take her back after cheating

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This is exactly what my ex did :francis:
It got so bad, she collapsed in front of me and started hyperventilating :stopitslime: then threatened that if dated somebody else, she would kill her, then me and then herself :merchant: Thank god I moved to another city and she got send abroad by her job, but she kept sending me messages and emails for years until I blocked her ass on every channel of communication :unimpressed:
Quick tip, search your name up on google

Sites like been verified keep up all your information and you can email them to remove you from the system.

Also don’t ever register to vote. Or if you do, register in a city where relatives live at. Use a change of address card. All of those are public record and someone could easily find out what city you’re in.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Soon as she pulled up in the curb into my yard like that I would have been
fetchimage

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
What I hate about this is that no one takes it seriously

She can easily lie and say you did shyt and it's over :francis:

They gotta make legal to record shyt at your home in every state, and take crazy people like this seriously

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh it’s coming… and those female friends gonna support her logic too. I’m sure this is the one time she actually got caught.
This the key. She been at it all 8 years. Trust