BIG: Sony DOUBLES DOWN on console gaming, Microsoft BACKS OFF

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Lmao. This was a great response. Dap + Rep, shyt was funny.

But, I agree w/ Revy, shyt is tired & you came out here looking for daps.

I think you'll get them. :ehh:

But, you and every other nikka who can't seem to get past these console wars posts should form a group or something. On some
men_in_tights.gif
I been past the console war. What man wants to fight in a one sided war? I pity the opponent. Ain’t nobody worried about a Stan :heh:

If nikka got a problem he can pull up wit the heat or with 2k disc and some sticks either way we can deal with it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony touched me. With solid gaming experiences. :ufdup:

While you lay in bed with ur pajama bottoms open hoping Microsoft would come back and atleast act like they still want you :sadcam:
I’m playing all the shyt I like to play. Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Judging by your long time absence and sudden interest in the topic, you’re only here to suck Sony stan dikk:scust:

So don’t worry about what I’m doing. I’m happy in my gaming life without feeling the need to be a console hoe like you:mjlol:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Cant wait for the next xbox to crush the buildings and the sony stans to be like " I'm back":blessed:
I’d love a strong MS comeback next gen. :yeshrug: anyone who wants more from gaming should want everyone to be on point

Sony’s dominance this gen is just gonna make for a damn near guaranteed spectacular future generation on Microsoft’s side

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I’m playing all the shyt I like to play. Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Judging by your long time absence and sudden interest in the topic, you’re only here to suck Sony stan dikk:scust:

So don’t worry about what I’m doing. I’m happy in my gaming life without feeling the need to be a console hoe like you:mjlol:
You knew I was gone? You know you missed me dawg.

I dropped out only when ps4 dominance became too obvious to keep going. I felt genuine pity for Xbots

But now I’m on my victory lap :umad: