Big Show stopped wearing leather pants for ring gear because he shyt himself taking an F5

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Am I Crazy For Saying Show Had One Of The More Disappointing Careers In Wrestling?

Man Was An Absolute GIANT And I Never Gave A Fukk About 1 Thing He Was Involved In lol
No, I never really liked him either. His character was terribly mediocre. After he starting phoning it in in the ring just because he was gigantic, I pretty much started hating him.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
No, I never really liked him either. His character was terribly mediocre. After he starting phoning it in in the ring just because he was gigantic, I pretty much started hating him.

TBF, dude started out as a car salesman and Hoegan thought he was pretty big to get over :dame:. Its a catch 22 because Big Show got in the game with a rocket to the moon despite being green as turds. Yet, he will always be a medocre sack of shyt because of how he got pushed in the game.

The only time I actually gave a damn about Big Show was his gawdtier WWECW run, and even that was bullshyt because half of the roster was either high on meth, too concussed to give a shyt, or would rather roll blunts (Dooble Bros).

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
TBF, dude started out as a car salesman and Hoegan thought he was pretty big to get over :dame:. Its a catch 22 because Big Show got in the game with a rocket to the moon despite being green as turds. Yet, he will always be a medocre sack of shyt because of how he got pushed in the game.

The only time I actually gave a damn about Big Show was his gawdtier WWECW run, and even that was bullshyt because half of the roster was either high on meth, too concussed to give a shyt, or would rather roll blunts (Dooble Bros).

You missed out then. Show has actually had some decent runs; his initial heel stint with the Corporation, his 2002 pairing with Heyman, the Brock/Show/Heyman uneasy alliance of 03/04 where he had the US title, the massively overpowered '05 or '06 tag run with Kane, the already mentioned ECW run where he was at his biggest and he had some good matches with Sheamus and others when he came back in 10s. He's not as bad as people make him out to be.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Touche. Another in a long list of giants that got pushed merely because of their size and not their in-ring or promo abilities. I mean he wasn't like Great Khali bad by any means. He's in that category, just at a different level.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You missed out then. Show has actually had some decent runs; his initial heel stint with the Corporation, his 2002 pairing with Heyman, the Brock/Show/Heyman uneasy alliance of 03/04 where he had the US title, the massively overpowered '05 or '06 tag run with Kane, the already mentioned ECW run where he was at his biggest and he had some good matches with Sheamus and others when he came back in 10s. He's not as bad as people make him out to be.

I mean, I dig fukk with his feud with Lesnar for a spell. Beyond that, I was more of a mark for his WCW stint because I legit thought he was Andre's son :dead: . Plus, he did a bunch of lucha shyt because he did not give any damns since WCW was just paying him off GP.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Touche. Another in a long list of giants that got pushed merely because of their size and not their in-ring or promo abilities. I mean he wasn't like Great Khali bad by any means. He's in that category, just at a different level.

The thing with Big Show that makes him work as a "big guy", is that he was always booked in a legit feud. Every feud he was end always resorted in some sort of fukkery. Meanwhile, Khali had to rely on dancing and a gimmick match to have heads watch his shytty matches.