Big Sean abandons Pusha T in beef..."I'm cool with Lil Wayne"

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
so this is the definition of a rap crew in 2012? :what:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAO_3HmcAR4]Big Sean Speaks On Pusha T & Lil Wayne Beef! [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
We need another, more advanced, complex, hip-hop video game.

Half straight Tekken, half some crazy strategy shyt.

This hip-hop shyt is too complex for common folk. Its basically an never-ending urban soap opera with 5 minute intermissions from time to time.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
The game needs a new version of 50 cent to destroy 2012's ja rules. These niqqas SO soft.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
nikkas ain't got loyalty

What does Big Sean owe Pusha? What has he done for him or his family? It's not like they grew up together or have some type of history of going to war with each other.

At the end of the day they have the same boss and work for the same giant corporation. Thats where it ends.

Very few rap crews have a gang/family dynamic...Everyone isn't Wu-Tang...Dudes are basically just co-workers right now...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Big Sean said before Money Over Homies so I dunno what'll y'all expect.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
When you're down with a crew, no matter what, you're supposed to ride with your crew members, if not, you're a bytch-made nikka.
I agree..

But what makes them a crew though?

I wouldnt be shocked if some of these G.O.O.D. music dudes have never seen the inside of Kanye's house...

This isn't the old days were dudes ride tour buses together and stay in the studio burning blunts till the sun comes up...

They email each other verses and shoot videos with green screens...

People taking shots at Tyga and Big Sean for not being "soldiers" sound funny style to me, especially when the whole "war" is fradulent..