Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1940.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is like making fun of someone’s piece of shyt car while you walk to work :mjlol:

I didn't come in here making fun of anyone, this thread was a clear troll... OP joking on xbox.

Thread didn't get didn't get deleted or merge.

Oh but its all jokes, until it's about playstation :mjlol:

I made a post about playstation in a TROLL xbox thread and the PS stan army (The usual suspects) come running:mjlol:

The fact of the matter is it's true and they don't like it, I've never seen people so happy with the games they have and are playing post as much as sony stans about what they have and can't wait to get. That's usually not the way it works when you are actually enjoying what you have.

I'm 100 percent pleased with Series X and gamepass right now, but my gaming pleasure doesn't hinge on playing the latest greatest or most hyped up games.

The feature I absolutely use the most and is the biggest game changer for how I game is quick resume and SSD's in general. There is currently nothing outside of miles that I want to play on playstation, so guess what my playstation 5 is used for?

The same thing my xbox is used for quicker load times and playing old games via disc, and psnow.

And currently Xbox does that better.

My favorite game this holiday season also is better on Xbox currently.

yall just in here running with narratives.

But sony stans was the ones hyping up all the silly lil cannon fodder games, but any PS exclusive gets yall wet, no matter the game or the details.