Big Neck b*stard

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I used to do bridges on my head when i boxed. I don't know at this point if it was a good thing or a bad thing but it works out your neck something fierce :dame:
Tyson was the bridge king. I could never do em. So I used the neck harness and 4 way neck.

I'm aiming for hypertrophy over strength this time. Hence 15 reps. Once I get to 180lbs. I'd ptolly stop gaining strength.

I don't want to button my collar no more

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
mfers could just google exactly what their brain needs to be force-fed in order to post intelligently instead of babbling.... but no!
god i hate this forum sometimes :snoop:

another study exclusively about FAT GAINS and OBESITY being used to discourage a man from becoming healthier via MUSCLE GAINS and PREVENTING OBESITY. even if we totally ignore that, the authors EXPLICITLY say that having a big neck isn't unhealthy, just that it's correlated with one's blood pressure, and that the reader would be erring by inferring anything beyond that. which is it, do you not read anything you post, or do you think everyone else is so stupid as to not be able to read it? :gucci:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
another study exclusively about FAT GAINS and OBESITY being used to discourage a man from becoming healthier via MUSCLE GAINS and PREVENTING OBESITY. even if we totally ignore that, the authors EXPLICITLY say that having a big neck isn't unhealthy, just that it's correlated with one's blood pressure, and that the reader would be erring by inferring anything beyond that. which is it, do you not read anything you post, or do you think everyone else is so stupid as to not be able to read it? :gucci:
Anecdotally, many top level bodybuilders have stated they need a CPAP to sleep with in large part to their massive necks pause

So while I agree neck training is good, there is def a level that seems counter productive

Daps

"i'm 250 and 7% body fat" babble :skip:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Anecdotally, many top level bodybuilders have stated they need a CPAP to sleep with in large part to their massive necks pause

So while I agree neck training is good, there is def a level that seems counter productive
Those are all juice heads tho...juicers have health problems galore like those who are sedentary

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i'm 90# with disgusting bf% cause i have stomach cancer and take hrt, but i can still read. :mjlol: what, you don't have a third study on deck that where you draw the exact conclusion the authors tell you not to? :lolbron:

i heard that from wrestlers a lot breh, there's limits to everything, "the dose makes the poison" and all that... but with respect to the op, he's posted pics on here and he's years of hard work away from becoming a bodybuilder :yeshrug:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I appreciate your concerns, really I do. But most folks with breathing issues are obese or juicing. Natural bb do not have breathing issues. Takeo Spikes has the biggest neck in nfl history not on the line, and he doesn't have breathing issues

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
i heard that from wrestlers a lot breh, there's limits to everything, "the dose makes the poison" and all that... but with respect to the op, he's posted pics on here and he's years of hard work away from becoming a bodybuilder :yeshrug:
I just wanna get back into a XL and 32 jeans.

I'm tryna lose weight to help me sell my art better. I don't know too many fat famous artists in 2024 that ain't got the Homosexual Plot shield.

Daps
I appreciate your concerns, really I do. But most folks with breathing issues are obese or juicing. Natural bb do not have breathing issues. Takeo Spikes has the biggest neck in nfl history not on the line, and he doesn't have breathing issues

i didn't even mention breathing issues. the studies i quoted are mostly concerned with health issue that impact all types of weights and sizes.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wanna buy one just so I can train everyday for the 26 inch neck

:wow:shyt is addictive building a big thick neck

410679-main-4-way-neck-17977-1675208047-1280-1280.jpg
:dame: