Big Mouth [Netflix Animated Series] - Nick Kroll, Maya Rudolph

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
nah, you're wrong, it all matters, thats the thing, cause you don't see it going the other way.

It happens the other way sometimes but yeah for the most part you don’t see black voice actors voicing white characters

:dahell:
I'm not wrong..

plenty of black voice actors voice non-black characters.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm not wrong..

plenty of black voice actors voice non-black characters.
I wouldn’t say plenty at all and it’s usually only because they want the character to have a cool/strong voice when it comes to men. U acting like there’s even a ton of black voice actors in the first place by saying “plenty” as well.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I wouldn’t say plenty at all and it’s usually only because they want the character to have a cool/strong voice when it comes to men. U acting like there’s even a ton of black voice actors in the first place by saying “plenty” as well.

I never said there was a TON of black voice actors. :gucci:

But from the black voice actors we do actually have, plenty of them voice non-black characters.

and yes there are some who voice nothing but black characters pretty much like Khary Payton

so nah? no receipts then?
Phil Lamarr and Cree Summers

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Phil Lamarr is like the biggest go-to black voice actor but even he has his fair share of non-black characters. Most famously he did the voice acting for Samurai Jack as well as Vamp in Metal Gear Solid.

And Kevin Michael Richardson has done a ton of comic book characters both black and white.

shyt has little to do with race and simply being great at the craft.

Also, Nick Kroll has voiced multiple female characters in this show but somehow a white Jewish woman playing a Jewish-black mixed girl crosses the line?

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Finished....

This was my least favorite season.
It started off hot, but then last few episodes was not hittin

They def went overboard with some of the gross shyt
::picard: