Big K.R.I.T.-Live From The Underground Tracklist

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i like 2 Chainz, but ill admit he can get very generic and one-D. but we already know the song at least, its really dope and has some legends on it too.

Luda...if this fuccer makes some kind of cartooinsh reference to his cock or says something stupid ill delete it on sight.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
i like 2 Chainz, but ill admit he can get very generic and one-D. but we already know the song at least, its really dope and has some legends on it too.

Luda...if this fuccer makes some kind of cartooinsh reference to his cock or says something stupid ill delete it on sight.

BALLOONS!

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
this would be the first album I copped since american gangster :smugfavre:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

If it's anything like the collabo they had "I'm on Fire" then it should be just fine.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
^ June 5th.

I'm copping first day..anticipation is so high I won't be downloading this or Spitta. :win:

Tracklist looks like K.R.I.T..I'm glad he didn't reach with any big industry features. Anthony Hamilton, BB King and MF giving him that soulful shyt = :noah: