Big Johnny about to be d.schrute status? punk and bryan future,old haggard spotted

Daps
:ohhh:Damn, unless he faces Lesnar there really isn't any other credible contenders is it... :sadbron:at the lack of credible heels, I miss Main Event Crazy R-Truth.

Punk already worked with most of the roster :huhldup: :
Punk/Truth could work if Truth turns heel but he's out due to a broken foot
Punk/Orton happened last year but they could flip the alignments around meh
Punk/Kofi could also work if Kofi turns heel and since they have history (former tag team champs) and are travel buddies IRL
Punk/Bryan/Kane currently happening
Punk/Del Rio last year
Punk/Mysterio happened twice
Punk/Cena wouldn't make sense at this point considering both are faces and Punk is that dude right now
Punk/Christian again, both are faces and Christian is tied up with the IC title at the moment
Punk/Sheamus not happening anytime soon
Punk/Swagger? :heh:
Punk/Ziggler just happened
Punk/Show I'm not looking forward to this but after the AJ thing is over seems we may be headed in this direction
Punk/Henry could work but we kinda saw the outcome already for free
Punk/Rhodes I guess....

Unless Kidd/Sandow/Ambrose/midcarders get called up or legends want to work with him (SCSA) he's at the end of the road in terms of opponents. Kofi, Cody, and Big Show are the main feuds I can see him do at this point. DB winning the title would allow him to start getting serious work with these guys while Punk can relax a bit.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Punk already worked with most of the roster :huhldup: :
Punk/Truth could work if Truth turns heel but he's out due to a broken foot
Punk/Orton happened last year but they could flip the alignments around meh
Punk/Kofi could also work if Kofi turns heel and since they have history (former tag team champs) and are travel buddies IRL
Punk/Bryan/Kane currently happening
Punk/Del Rio last year
Punk/Mysterio happened twice
Punk/Cena wouldn't make sense at this point considering both are faces and Punk is that dude right now
Punk/Christian again, both are faces and Christian is tied up with the IC title at the moment
Punk/Sheamus not happening anytime soon
Punk/Swagger? :heh:
Punk/Ziggler just happened
Punk/Show I'm not looking forward to this but after the AJ thing is over seems we may be headed in this direction
Punk/Henry could work but we kinda saw the outcome already for free
Punk/Rhodes I guess....

Unless Kidd/Sandow/Ambrose/midcarders get called up or legends want to work with him (SCSA) he's at the end of the road in terms of opponents. Kofi, Cody, and Big Show are the main feuds I can see him do at this point. DB winning the title would allow him to start getting serious work with these guys while Punk can relax a bit.

I think Punk had a respectable title run and did what he could do with it at a face. I would have preferred for Bryan to win last night but him winning at SummerSlam would be a bigger deal so hopefully he wins it there.

Either way we are getting great matches out of them and that is all that matters. Hell they even had Kane out looking the best he has looked since I can remember.

Daps
WomensBelt.JPG

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
:ohhh:Damn, unless he faces Lesnar there really isn't any other credible contenders is it... :sadbron:at the lack of credible heels, I miss Main Event Crazy R-Truth.

imagine how truth would have went in on cena after losing to
the Rock
:pachaha: