Big Groove Grooving Gorilla Takes c00nery To The Next Level

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
way its looking these two idiots gon have c00n and supporting c00n of the year locked up before summer :francis:

Going for the Best c00n Duo/Group Performance to start working on the c00ning EGOT.

Brehs really gotta stop posting their shyt on here. It's not like it's ever going to be something other than this type of bullshyt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Going for the Best c00n Duo/Group Performance to start working on the c00ning EGOT.

Brehs really gotta stop posting their shyt on here. It's not like it's ever going to be something other than this type of bullshyt.

Like…I wonder what I would have to get compensated to behave like this. Hopefully this dude is making good money being an embarrassment. Ultimately he isnt really hurting anyone I suppose but lord, I dont know if its possible to c00n harder than this

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like…I wonder what I would have to get compensated to behave like this. Hopefully this dude is making good money being an embarrassment. Ultimately he isnt really hurting anyone I suppose but lord, I dont know if its possible to c00n harder than this

You know, I used to argue that shyt like this doesn't hurt anyone, but the more I interact with younger folks at my job, I'm not so convinced. You'd be disappointed at how many younger brehs don't even realize this shyt is c00ning, solely because they're bombarded with so much of it. :francis:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You know, I used to argue that shyt like this doesn't hurt anyone, but the more I interact with younger folks at my job, I'm not so convinced. You'd be disappointed at how many younger brehs don't even realize this shyt is c00ning, solely because they're bombarded with so much of it. :francis:

Yea. Hes also a short sighted buffoon because he could have been lateralled into something less clownish but maybe his resting state is also being a tap dancing clown :ld:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. Hes also a short sighted buffoon because he could have been lateralled into something less clownish but maybe his resting state is also being a tap dancing clown :ld:

Said mans got Resting c00n Face. :dead:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Ayo who the fcck is this and why the fcck he been popping up everywhere?