Big girl model Ashley Graham...this I can work with..

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This thread is hilarious, you dudes saying she's good looking realize she has the model face and height, she's just way overweight

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
beyond-her-reality-mercedes-marie-interview-style-link-miami-5_1024x1024.png

Word of the day? Buxom. She would never get the pullout-treatment. Add Victoria Lee
92be6923-9a71-4a1e-8d50-8e99892b0f44.jpg
Big girls who look like they have a shape other than "round" when the clothes come off. :noah:

Those chicks are BAD :whew:

Ashley is cool but I prefer this plus size model Iskra Lawrence. Seems to spend more time at the gym from the pics.

This chick is not "plus-sized" in the normal life, just in the model world.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Adriana Lima-Eva Mendes love child who's *slightly* overweight ", but not to the point where she can't run, ride bikes etc? I'm Down :ahh:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Ashley is cool but I prefer this plus size model Iskra Lawrence. Seems to spend more time at the gym from the pics.

Met Iskra a while back. Sweet girl. Like yourself I prefer Iskra to Ashley who I have also been around numerous times.

Those chicks are BAD :whew:

This chick is not "plus-sized" in the normal life, just in the model world.

You nailed it on Iskra. She's too big to be a normal size model, but too small to be a plus size model. She doesn't get the work she should because she's in between.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
if she was black with the same body type u nikkas would call her all types of fat bytches with the :scust: face but since shes an exxxotical u nikkas goin crazy. :stopitslime:

This place really hates black women.

Which proves me right when I said that black mens' standards drop when a non black woman comes into the picture.

When I made a thread about a plus size girl, u nikkas were going on and on about her losing weight and preferring a woman with a petite frame etc etc and how black women need to lose weight but since shes white, u got nikkas like @AquaCityBoy who claims to dislike bigger women in here praising this chick :beli:

Ashley is beautiful and her body is gorgeous to me but if she was black, would yall respond the same? HELL NO!:childplease:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
if she was black with the same body type u nikkas would call her all types of fat bytches with the :scust: face but since shes an exxxotical u nikkas goin crazy. :stopitslime:

This place really hates black women.

Which proves me right when I said that black mens' standards drop when a non black woman comes into the picture.

When I made a thread about a plus size girl, u nikkas were going on and on about her losing weight and preferring a woman with a petite frame etc etc and how black women need to lose weight but since shes white, u got nikkas like @AquaCityBoy who claims to dislike bigger women in here praising this chick :beli:

Ashley is beautiful and her body is gorgeous to me but if she was black, would yall respond the same? HELL NO!:childplease:

Nah.

For me it has nothing to do with that, it's whether or not she's attractive. If this was the same body on a black woman I can rock with that. I just can't rock with a bubble gut that usually comes with being overweight. Now I know with modern technology it's easy to distort reality, but from those pictures she seems to still have maintained a flat stomach and fit figure despite being overweight.

At the end of the day I'd still prefer a fit chick.

Edit: For example there was a thread yesterday talking about which chick we would choose. This was one of the options.

H5wv8zG.jpg

I can tell off bat this girl is overweight AND sloppy about it too. That's a no fly zone for me nothing to do with race.

Last edited: