Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Miami Heat forward Jimmy Butler is obviously frustrated about the five-game losing streak.

He voiced his frustrations after Thursday's defeat against the Boston Celtics at Kaseya Center. The Heat lost by 33 points at home.

"Yeah, I'm concerned," Butler said. "Don't nobody wanna lose, especially five games in a row. But before you can even think about to start winning games, I just feel like everybody's got to get back to having fun again. Yes, losing is not fun; winning is. If we ain't playing some high energy and smiling and all that good stuff, it could get a lot worse."

The Heat have lost both games since they acquired guard Terry Rozier from the Charlotte Hornets in a blockbuster trade. The move was supposed to elevate them on the list of Eastern Conference contenders but things have yet to go according to plan.

Still, Butler thinks the Heat have the attitude to turn things around.

"You better feel that way," Butler said. "You've to win sooner or later, right? That's the way I'm looking at it. We've got to start doing things the right way on both sides of the ball. Time is going to come."

The Heat return to action Saturday at home against the New York Knicks.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
spo cant figure out how to win with herro starting

this roster is way better than this record but he cant seem to make the pieces fit anymore like he once did

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Not only has the offense gone down the toilet, but the defense is just as bad.

Herro doesn’t fit. Black hole on offense and can’t guard a phone booth. He’s gotta go…
My main issue with Tyler is that for him having the ball so much & alot of times taking the most shots on the team he just doesn't get to the foul line & doesn't attack the basket & get said wing players in foul trouble.

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terry Rozier is complete ass :mjlol:

I didn’t gaf about the trade either way but at least Lowry was expiring. I swear Pat gets a kick out of stacking the odds against Jimmy and Bam

Like “what if I get rid of every point guard on the roster? :russ:. I bet they cant carry these sorry ass nikkas”

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
I guess Herro is gonna have to put his ego to the side and either become a catch and shoot player with the starters or lead the bench unit or be traded. I don’t think he is the only reason we suck right now. But the facts are the facts. The offense looks AWFUL to watch and we have a losing record when he starts with Jimmy and Bam. I don’t think I’ve ever seen us blow out a team when these 3 start. Every single point looks like it requires so much effort. Herro and Jimmy and Bam have been here for the past 5 years and starting together for the past two years. If we don’t have that chemistry by now…

I don’t think Herro and Bam starting together has been as bad but I gotta see the win loss record for that.