Big Boy Club……Amex Gold & Platinum Discussion

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of yall brehs got the busibess platinum? I have a business platty but not a personal.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I asked for the design change for the white gold. It looks dope. Wife got the rose gold one and hated it. I liked the regular gold but was duller than I thought but was fine to me. This white gold looks fore on picture but won't know till I have it on hand.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still bullshytting on pushing the button for this plat one.. maybe if we end up seeing a big offer for going plat, I may make the jump.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I’m still bullshytting on pushing the button for this plat one.. maybe if we end up seeing a big offer for going plat, I may make the jump.
I've been pondering on it also specifically the schwab version of it. I have alot of products from Scwab so getting a Amex Plat through them allows me to get a 1.1pt transfer to my brokage account. Thing is I don't think I get as much use on that plat card compared to the gold since it's focused on food and groceries which I rank up points like crazy. I travel 3-4 times a year so idk if that's enough to warrent the plat card. Don't think I will use the airport lounges much either since when I fly I typically take early morning flights so getting their even earlier just to use up the food and drinks at the lounge is not worth the extra sleep I rather have.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How do you order it :lupe: ?

Edit: Nevermind just go to replace card on the app, never knew you could do that.

I ordered the cac gold. Looks nice. The additional $75 is pretty much offset by the $100 in credits for Resy. I don’t like them taking Shake Shack away from the dining credit tho because I usually use it for that since it’s right up the street from me.

Gonna cop that white gold for sure :mjpls:

Gonna make it color coordinate with my skin tone
full

Already ordered mine :mjpls:
It looks better :mjpls:

Yea i just ordered the white gold jawn

So I can change my gold to white gold?
this thread way more :mjpls: than i initially thought
but i guess given the thread subject it does make sense :ehh: