Big booty(tranny) Darlene like Latina pulls out a gun during a road rage ..crazy vid

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Damn y’all some

Says white male on arrest records :laugh:. 8 pages off nikkas thirsting over a She Man
full

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I Googled her name and this story takes the first 2 pages of the search. You have to specifically look for someone's government money to see that.
That's the internet for you. People were going to dig up about him?her? and try to find whatever information that they could. OP more than likely got the information from someone else with how big of a story this has become.

Daps
I Googled her name and this story takes the first 2 pages of the search. You have to specifically look for someone's government money to see that.
Not when I did it two days ago you talmbout old ass shyt, just stop. You dumb as hell that comment is from Wednesday when the story wasn’t that big

Daps
That's the internet for you. People were going to dig up about him?her? and try to find whatever information that they could. OP more than likely got the information from someone else with how big of a story this has become.
This dumb ass nikka tryna save face from looking stupid. This muthafukka replying to a comment two days old . He tried to call me out and it backfired lame ass dude.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The OP and the p*ssy niqqa I quoted are different. Someone's PPP loan is not "a simple Google search" and 2 days isn't going to make a difference if it were.

Daps
The OP and the p*ssy niqqa I quoted are different. Someone's PPP loan is not "a simple Google search" and 2 days isn't going to make a difference if it were.
Yes it will you stupid ass nikka. Your honestly the dumbest person on this site. The story wasn’t as big two days ago so now that it is the SEO looks different than when she was just a random person. Just take the L stupid you digging a dumbass whole for yourself. The PPP is a simple Google Search stupid. It’s public information dummy since it came from our tax dollars. Log off my nikka and come back a couple hours. I promise you we will all forget about how stupid you are. It’ll be like it never happened

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes it will you stupid ass nikka. Your honestly the dumbest person on this site. The story wasn’t as big two days ago so now that it is the SEO looks different than when she was just a random person. Just take the L stupid you digging a dumbass whole for yourself. The PPP is a simple Google Search stupid. It’s public information dummy since it came from our tax dollars. Log off my nikka and come back a couple hours. I promise you we will all forget about how stupid you are. It’ll be like it never happened
No, it will not. Now, once again...
Would you like to say this in person and find out how stupid I can get?