Big Booty galore in DR….passport bros low key winning

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
@Marlow Stanfield

Hey this nikka @ScottyG in his feelings anytime anyone mention PassportGang

This nikka must be King Trick ..:russ:

Stop using your alt to hype yourself up you delusional fakkit.

Your broad eats her weight in McDonald's each month :umad:

Buncha grown women acting like men :dead:

All the "new" users wanna hate everything black men do, unless it involves being in a dress or worshipping bw :russ:

I find it funny how y'all went from anything consenting adults is up to them... To this :jbhmm:

Almost as if y'all hurt on both sides

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
The first part is simple, my account wasn't approved until this year. Also, I'm a man.

On another note, aint nobody spying on shyt because aint shyt here to spy on. Just having a laugh at the expense of #TricknikkaAlley.

I didn't mean to piss off the captain of their cheerleader squad tho :whoa: . If you're so upset about people havinga laugh in here, then why don't you go vent to your woman about it... :sas2:

@ScottyG .. AKA KingTrick

3abc11ffc73fb98c489294698e97d3d063df49fbbdbd431fb26cbfb0e1116fb7_1.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Not being obese goes a long way I guess:mjlol:

But we not going to talk about their auras:picard:?

These women look dead on the inside. Give me the local little bbw with a sense of joy on her face. Over a simple gesture like a hennesy and coke:banderas:
Actually, yeah, forget their beauty. The most disturbing thing about all of this is the “I don’t want to be here” vibe they give off.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:dead:
cot damn my nikka can't speak a single word of Portuguese? Google translate back and forth the whole time??? This can't be life :mjlol:

I keep saying how these videos give the whole charade away.

:wow:

Once upon a time these brothers had folk thinking that women in these countries were clamoring for Black Americans because they love our style and swag, whole time brothers tricking and communicating through google translate but we're supposed to believe the narrative that these guys are finding women that are naturally cooperative and know how to treat men.

:francis:

They know how to treat tricks.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Smh it’s sad seeing brehs gas up basic dominican hoes. I grew up in north jersey dominicans and puerto ricans are everywhere. Majority of them are crazy lying ass racist parent having pass arounds. Y’all used to spongebob square pants looking mexicans.
Plenty of Ricans and Dominicans over here in BX and Washington Heights. Colombians are the baddest latinas along with Brazilians.