Big Bang May Have Created a Mirror Universe Where Time Runs Backwards

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love to think about this stuff, and it makes sense. I saw a headline the other day about the Big Bang was nothing more than the previous universe blowing up and creating a new one.

Side note: watched Interstellar last night, which was dope.

This is what I believe. We have successive universes. Big bang, collapse back to singularity, big bang, singularity. Every new universe is like a supercomputer simulation. New rules of matter, physics, gravity etc.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Love to think about this stuff, and it makes sense. I saw a headline the other day about the Big Bang was nothing more than the previous universe blowing up and creating a new one.

Interstellar was one of the dopest movies ever made shyt was incredible

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

I've heard another theory that big bangs are like waves. They explode, expand, and then as they collapse in on themselves, they explode again, and the process just repeats itself over and over.

Almost like how sound waves look
Edit: what @GnauzBookOfRhymes said, basically

black-sound-waves-vector-26241258.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

LOL, I dont think its like this.

Their past is our future and our past is their future. I don't think they moving backwards, lol.

For people who think they are moving backwards or something, this theory is they live in a world where 9/11 will happen but they are moving close to it while we are moving away to it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
on an aside think about this. If a craft were to travel to earth at near the speed of light from say 5000 light years away it would be waaay more than 5000 years in the future relative to where it started from when it got here. We all know time slows relative to the speed of light but it's crazy to think about the myriad of ramifications.

Last edited:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
LOL, I dont think its like this.

Their past is our future and our past is their future. I don't think they moving backwards, lol.

For people who think they are moving backwards or something, this theory is they live in a world where 9/11 will happen but they are moving close to it while we are moving away to it.

Ha, I got you, it just randomly popped into my head. But yes, along the lines of aforementioned Interstellar, I believe in the idea of alternate universes and time being another dimension.

lamontep49

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
atlanta
i dont agree with that. everything has a beginning and end. one thing that would be the concept of every universe is math and numbers...but the good thing is dont know nobody knows the answer and more then likely never will