Big bacon hamburger and cajun little fries cost me $18 last night at Five Guys

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I had it a few weeks for the first time. It’s expensive and overrated.

Bacon :ufdup:

Price wise :patrice:too much
We don't have one where I live. Just so happened we were in Champaign last night and that joint hit the spot. Definitely pricey. The best thing we got where I live is Culver's, but their burgers ain't as juicy as FG.

Imagine taking the family of about 5 or 6 out for burgers and that shyt easily runs into the $120 range:mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Didn't even buy a drink, I already had a coke in the car.

The food was a 10 out of 10, but damn lol

'kay. :unimpressed:

Two double burgers (one bacon, one cheese) and a large fries runs me over thirty bucks without a tip, and that's just for me to eat. :yeshrug:

If you got an issue with the price, take your punk ass to McDonald's or Krystal and let them fukk you up for cheap. Shorter lines for me. :feedme:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
'kay. :unimpressed:

Two double burgers (one bacon, one cheese) and a large fries runs me over thirty bucks without a tip, and that's just for me to eat. :yeshrug:

If you got an issue with the price, take your punk ass to McDonald's or Krystal and let them fukk you up for cheap. Shorter lines for me. :feedme:
I said the food was 10/10, so I would still buy it. I just didn't realize the price went up like that.

I haven't eaten a McDonald's "burger" in almost 30 yrs:hhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Five Guys is wild over rated. If I had no preconceived notions about it, maybe I'd think it's ok. But reading reviews about it, then trying it, I was :dahell:

There's a local place (KC Smoke Burgers) that's 100x better.

Fred.