Biden's EPA passes rule that requires every single lead pipe in the country be replaced

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Get out of here with these republican shill talking points.

• The $2.6 billion infusion follows a previous $15 billion investment for lead pipe replacement.
  • The 2021 infrastructure law included more than $50 billion toward clean drinking water and water infrastructure.
  • Nearly half of the funding dedicated to clean water mandates must flow to disadvantaged communities, notably those who are often disproportionately impacted by lead poisoning.
Why are you posting a different article instead of the one you quote in your original post. You obviously don't even know what the article said to be calling someone a shill and negging them. Hell, I did what you didn't do in pulling the article from behind a paywall and reading it myself. I'm literally pulling some of the information from what you posted.

This is the exact reason why the discussion on this site are is :mjlol:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Maybe Republicans will gain some sense of intelligence once their lead pipes get replaced?

Those dumb fukks will likely say anything other than lead pipes is unAmerican and big government is taking away their freedom to be sick.

giphy.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Believe when I see it.

Flint still doesn’t have clean water, but I’m supposed to believe 3000 cities gonna replace all their lead pipes in a timely manner?

Performative feel good lip service for the election, only to be forgotten by Nov 6th. Yawn.

Your daddy Trump repealed Obama clean water rules.

Proposed gutting the EPA Office of Environmental Justice: The EPA’s Office of Environmental Justice works to protect overburdened communities from environmental and health hazards such as toxic waste and air pollution. The Trump administration attempted to eliminate the entire office in its fiscal year 2018 proposed spending bill, jeopardizing the health and safety of countless Americans. While the office has remained funded due to congressional pushback, the administration again attempted to slash the program and management budget in both fiscal years 2019 and 2020. Additionally, the recently released fiscal year 2021 proposed budget includes a 71 percent decrease in funding for the Environmental Justice Office.

You dumb Trump slurping p*ssy Trump and the conservatives don't give a damn about environmental racism.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a good start. Will likely be a 100 year project. If the money is available it will get done eventually.
Bingo. The funds are there, the problem is that contractors and vendors will blow up projects like this on their RFQs.

At the very least, there's political will to get it done and regulatory approvals on projects like these are relatively easy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Aside from the water quality, it's important because it will create jobs.

And I Hate to be that guy but, most of the construction companies who place low bids and win these contracts, will be able to bid low because their workers will be mostly illegals.

and they should lose the contract if getting caught using illegals.