Biden will be the 1st president in US history to refuse the Cognitive test for presidency.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somehow I don't think George Washington took a cognitive test.

I do think he was able to identify an elephant just fine though.

That's the funny part. Cognitive tests have never been something people talked about until Trump.

Trump makes up a rule, and then says "No other person has ever refused this rule" which is technically true, but only because he just made up the rule so other presidents didn't have to tell him STFU. People just run w/ the headlines tho which kinda speaks to our society nowadays.

It's kinda like Hillary all over again tho. No one lets the truth get in the way of a good lie and then we end up having Charlottesville and a bunch of other crazy shyt and people act surprised.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That test needs to be protocol for election. Mental competency. His cognitive decline between now has been rapid as shyt. He is 81 but damn.

Thomas Sowell is 93 and sharp as ever.
fukk that c00n Sowell with a spiked baseball bat sized dildo. Easy to sound "sharp" when you're repeating the same fakkitry for decades repackaged.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Respectfully to all you old nikkas who was there during the Regan administration, how did they handle him?

Daps
ronald reagan, who was dogged by suspicions of dementia during his presidency, signaled the ideological and tactical shift of the republican party from free market libertarianism to far right totalitarianism.

joe biden, now hounded by the same accusations, stands to lose in november - due in large part to multiple forced errors - and pave the way for trump’s solidification of what reagan started.

:unimpressed:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
At this point I vote for the policies I prefer and not the person. Republican policy at this point is the reenact Jim Crow. Don’t matter how many threads you make you ain’t convincing me otherwise.

Side note I’ll be saving this post as a boilerplate answer to all these politico threads.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
At this point I vote for the policies I prefer and not the person. Republican policy at this point is the reenact Jim Crow. Don’t matter how many threads you make you ain’t convincing me otherwise.

Side note I’ll be saving this post as a boilerplate answer to all these politico threads.
Please show me. Every time I ask I get excuses and platitudes and not policy. This comes off as "this is the most important election of our lifetime" talk to me.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Wild that they couldn't just say yes, or that's the plan, or whatever half answer that would have been better than this. I don't get what they're doing at all. If your argument is that Trump is an existential threat that must be defeated.......why are you fukking up basic shyt and looking unprepared, giving the media ammo?

I don't think Biden has any mental issues beyond being an old man with a stutter. But clearly other people are concerned so why would you fukk up something like this.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Please show me. Every time I ask I get excuses and platitudes and not policy. This comes off as "this is the most important election of our lifetime" talk to me.

Read it and make of it what you will. I don’t support these people or their policies and Trump is an idiot and I cannot take him seriously, or support a Supreme Court he put in place that doesn’t support a woman’s right to choose or civil rights.

Or we could ignore race and we could also talk about how the 118th congress is literally one of the most ineffective congresses in history. That can’t even agree on a speaker, let alone get a bill passed. A party full of idiots. And I’m supposed to show support because some smart dumb nikkas and meek mill told me to? Or was I supposed to get brainwashed on the fba bullshyt Tariq uses to sell more stuff? Go that way with that bullshyt man. This why I typically stay out these threads.