Biden to offer citizenship to 500k immigrant spouses. Free daps and reps :blessed:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
if they are non-black they will vote against their interest to please white supremacy
That’s what these democrats celebrating don’t understand. When it comes to voting, Asians and Hispanics will sell their left kidney if it meant they get to stand next to white republicans and be “accepted” by them.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
No I'm interested in the facts. Apparently you aren't.

"Half a million immigrants could eventually get US citizenship under a sweeping new plan from Biden"

You're full of shyt. Voting d or r is one thing, but constantly shilling for your political party is another. You'll never get the truth if the truth is dispensed with a political agenda

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
No I'm interested in the facts. Apparently you aren't.

"Half a million immigrants could eventually get US citizenship under a sweeping new plan from Biden"

You're full of shyt. Voting d or r is one thing, but constantly shilling for your political party is another. You'll never get the truth if the truth is dispensed with a political agenda

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
12-unbelievable-facts-about-anne-marie-green-1697174858.jpg

Anne-Marie Green
:noah:
Who cares about Biden fukking up again. Can't believe this woman is in her 50's.

Raw & Regret.

Her teeth look sharp as fűck.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good luck with that,theyve been here at least 10 years if they qualify. More than likely Americanized. Sandra and Lucia are fully prepared to "do their big one":respect:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
More than half a million undocumented immigrants are expected to be eligible for the new opportunity to “parole in place.” Immigrants must have been in the U.S. for more than 10 years, have no prior deportation history and have a spouse or parent who is an American citizen as of June 17 to qualify.

Those who meet the criteria can apply for approval from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS); those approved — which Biden said would be contingent on passing a criminal background check — will then have three years to apply for lawful permanent residency. Undocumented spouses are already eligible for legal residency, but doing so previously required them to leave the country, a process that could take years.

During that period, they will be permitted to remain in the U.S. without threat of deportation and can apply for work permits — a key feature, considering undocumented immigrants across the country are barred from stable jobs or promotions because they lacked legal work authorization.

Michael Kagan, the director of the UNLV Immigration Clinic, said the ability to obtain legal residency will be a game-changer for thousands of Nevadans.

“A work permit usually is just for a couple years and expires,” Kagan said. “But this is potentially a lifelong, life-changing measure if it goes into effect.”

Undocumented spouses, and stepchildren under the age of 21 of U.S. citizens, are eligible for the new status. The application process is expected to open by the end of the summer.

People should read this.