Biden thinks its Christmas in July during 4th of July rally "Ho, Ho, Ho!"

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The fact that he immediately followed it with "Happy Independence Day" leads me to think he was joking.... which ironically enough is still concerning. He doesn't understand how serious this is.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
funny_ho_its_president_joe_biden_santa_christmas_postcard-ra36f3edd5c8d411b8a2715e544940634_vgbaq_8byvr_704.jpg

Still gonna vote for him :manny:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
He should be on the porch petting his dog, enjoying the spoils of his long political career.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I love a good mess up, but I think in this case it was a joke that didnt land. Old people love doing that “gotcha” mess

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she admitted in court it was her diary and the stuff in it is true What's the truth about Ashley Biden's 'showers with my dad' claims?

Not really a smoking gun. Nothing like Trumps weird remarks about his daughter:scust:

This sounds more like a modern woman retroactively going back and looking for things that were wrong in retrospect. This is like when I told thecoli about my father teaching me how to pee,and pulling out his dikk in order to show me. Thecoli tried to paint that as something sinister,and make me look at it that way. Or the babysitter who bathed me as a child. Yes I was uncomfortable,but it didnt seem sexual to me. Sure i could go back and retroactively and claim victimhood,but I genuinely dont feel that was the case. But some people look for things to find victimhood in their upbringinging. I can tell from reading that article,she sounds like one of those people. Most importantly she doesnt say Biden molested her. She talks about innapropriate interactions with a cousin as well. A shower with a parent,may or may not be sinister.

The way Trump talks about ivanka though:scust:?
I dont see how we need more context on that. Bidens daughter sounds like a modern woman you want to stay away from. Who will put a case on you years after the fact,and you wont know why.