Biden LEADS Trump in national polling. (Biden takes lead in Decision desk HQ polling) an aggregate of 685 polls) MI dem wins Repub county by 20 pts

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I don’t even look at polls now because:

A. National media thrives on “horse race”
B. Polls have been off in the past few cycles. Remember the “red wave” that was supposed to happen that never materialized?
C. Several studies have shown that Trump counties had significantly more Covid deaths than Biden due to Republican anti vax idiocy. This includes swing states.
D. Trump has lost consistently since 2016 in including being the first president since Hoover to lose house senate and Presidency. What exactly has he done to gain more votes?
E. Dems have over performed the polls since RVW was overturned and have won every election where it was an issue including in red states. Abortion WILL be a major issue in this election. And when it’s been Dems have won.

Voting is what counts ultimately and people need to vote like Trump is up 20 points but it’s why I ignore the polls.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If republicans lose this....they really bit off more than they can chew by picking a fight with white women. Racist policies is one thing, but white women are on code when it comes to abortion
Abortion…. The gop is going to get smoked in November… Don’t even pay attention to the polls… republicans been losing since 2018

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd break your limp wrist, bug chaser

And you'll never be a father, fakkit :mjlol:

I know you a bytch in real life. :mjlol: because you would be scared to find out what i might do if you said that to my face.

Had to come back and requote this bytch.