Biden collapses, falls off bike

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
First thing I heard about Biden was him having his Peloton built up in the White House and there being security issues since the thing is always online, for the most part. So he should be fit for his age, but you can't just go from being predominantly indoor to outdoor as you will typically lack the balance and core stabilizers that come with outdoor cycling unless you put your indoor bike on a rocker plate.

But yeah, the president falling off of their bike is a non-issue beyond the call for a ban to those type of pedals, as I have almost busted my ass on multiple occasions with similar pedals.

Ight breh we get it. You’re a bicycle expert. :beli:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Walmart wouldn’t even let somebody his age ring up groceries
I don't know about that, when I worked overnight stocking they would have older (60+) people stocking shelves and working pallets, that was probably one of the most depressing things, outside of the older people who were there simply because they wanted something to do and to be around people.

Ight breh we get it. You’re a bicycle expert. :beli:
Aficionado. :troll:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
First thing I heard about Biden was him having his Peloton built up in the White House and there being security issues since the thing is always online, for the most part. So he should be fit for his age, but you can't just go from being predominantly indoor to outdoor as you will typically lack the balance and core stabilizers that come with outdoor cycling unless you put your indoor bike on a rocker plate.

But yeah, the president falling off of their bike is a non-issue beyond the call for a ban to those type of pedals, as I have almost busted my ass on multiple occasions with similar pedals.

Looks like he got his foot caught in his pedal cage. That style serves their purpose for some people I guess, but they're definitely not ideal for casual riders.

The fact that he's that old and still had the coordination to get his foot in them is actually a much better sign than this fall is showing us.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Biden > Trump 99% of the time.

That said, all these old folks are in charge of making the decisions that's best for 360 million people with different circumstances, not to mention the rest of the world. smh.

The current system sucks.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he even gonna make it to the end of his term or end up in a nursing home?
:mjlol: