Biden administration urges colleges to pursue racial diversity without affirmative action#NotBothSides

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

None of these articles say that companies are gutting their programs. There will be a gradual trickle down effect over time as schools become less diverse, and that will affect the pipeline, but it's not here yet.

I work for a large company and I'm on the leadership team for the north America supply chain, and I know a number of people at varying levels of leadership at other fortune 500's and I've had anecdotal conversations with a few. It's still a priority and it will remain a priority for the foreseeable future because diverse workforces have a direct impact on the income statement. My company in particular has a direct pipeline to Howard and NCAT.

I'm calling this distinction out because we should focus on where the problem will have the biggest impact at first; higher education. I hope schools continue to enroll diverse candidates like Biden is calling for.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
None of these articles say that companies are gutting their programs. There will be a gradual trickle down effect over time as schools become less diverse, and that will affect the pipeline, but it's not here yet.

I work for a large company and I'm on the leadership team for the north America supply chain, and I know a number of people at varying levels of leadership at other fortune 500's and I've had anecdotal conversations with a few. It's still a priority and it will remain a priority for the foreseeable future because diverse workforces have a direct impact on the income statement. My company in particular has a direct pipeline to Howard and NCAT.

I'm calling this distinction out because we should focus on where the problem will have the biggest impact at first; higher education. I hope schools continue to enroll diverse candidates like Biden is calling for.
Read the room. Its going to affect the pipeline because CONSERVATIVES are about to sue saying you can't have minority scholarships.

Corporations take their cues from higher education about certain policies since they often rely on them for talent. Corporations are going to avoid the legal drama of running afoul of the new rules so they'll just avoid minorities altogether.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Read the room. Its going to affect the pipeline because CONSERVATIVES are about to sue saying you can't have minority scholarships.

Corporations take their cues from higher education about certain policies since they often rely on them for talent. Corporations are going to avoid the legal drama of running afoul of the new rules so they'll just avoid minorities altogether.
Stand on ya shyt. Find me an artists that doing what I'm doing. I ain't gon let up. Don't give a fukk if I'm talking to myself you gon stand 10 toes ho.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
HBCUs altogether can barely hold 200k black students altogether. You really want America to go back to the 1940s where the black college grad was only 1%.

Okay, so it's 2023 and 40.5% of Blacks have college degrees, and we are still at the bottom of the wealth gap and median Black household in America has around $24,000 saved.

So how has racial diversity at Colleges worked for Black people?

What HBCU did you graduate from?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Okay, so it's 2023 and 40.5% of Blacks have college degrees, and we are still at the bottom of the wealth gap and median Black household in America has around $24,000 saved.

So how has racial diversity at Colleges worked for Black people?

What HBCU did you graduate from?
surely you aren't suggesting this number should shrink?