™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
123545_1.jpg

57482ed21396491fa17ce2bc08b680d1_xl.jpg

hangin-bianca-censori-risks-wardrobe-870613827.jpg

GDNACbPW0AAGhmE.jpg:large
I swear this shyt feels hateful. Like he wants to humiliate her. She's like a Kim voodoo doll. Like he's using her to hurt Kim. Idk but this shyt is weird.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I swear this shyt feels hateful. Like he wants to humiliate her. She's like a Kim voodoo doll. Like he's using her to hurt Kim. Idk but this shyt is weird.

yeah for some reason, i don't even think he's interested in Bianca othan than for her to be a "model" for his awful clothes.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
yeah for some reason, i don't even think he's interested in Bianca othan than for her to be a "model" for his awful clothes.
Right. He was begging Kim to cover up, and he literally has this woman walking around damn near naked and sucking his dikk it public.

She's an object. I doubt he even sees her as human.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Right. He was begging Kim to cover up, and he literally has this woman walking around damn near naked and sucking his dikk it public.

exactly when he was going through his Christian makeover, during the Jesus is King album promotion, he was upset Kim wouldn't cover up more.

he even told her, it makes him feel upset when she posts semi nude pics on instagram

now he got Bianca semi nude in public

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Not trying to defend this mess, but

1) She's choosing to participate. She's not some victim being held against her will Epstein style.

2) We either believe Kanye has mental illness, or we don't.

All of Kanye's antics I see as a cry for help, and he's surrounded by enablers and people trying to leech off his wealth, fame, status, "power", etc.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

he's not even legally married to her. this means he calls all the shots in the relationship. especially with them not having kids together as of now.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Y'all have to just laugh and/or keep it moving. You can't psychoanalyze Kanye West. He's "off" and has been for over a decade. I posted a confused WTF in the other thread and kept scrolling.