The Bushes
Put on for my city like my favorite jacket
Man you gonna wear that every god damn night
Know that I’m paid for this shyt, nikka you God damn right

-Cole…world :wow:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Its not cold enough to wear a jacket and hoodie until it’s -30 degrees? Man just take your L and go. You asked a stupid question about why would ppl in LA wear jackets and hoodies, a question you should’ve had the answer to from elementary school geography- and now you’re doubling down sounding dumber and dumber. Just go breh :snoop:
I'm out there during winter to get away from the snow and I see some of you wearing hoodies and jackets in 75 degree weather.
Stop trying to spin as only wearing it when it's cold. I'm sure I can catch someone even wearing that shyt even when it's 90 degrees!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All those clothes and he still can't dress for shyt. :smh:
Forreal, you can’t hide the fact that you a knock even if you rich. That boy ain’t got off decent fits since before he laid the smack down on RiRi like 14 damn years ago.:skip: I remember that Complex video where he showed off his sneaker room. That shyt was massive but half the kicks in there were dogged up like he been running the streets of Baltimore looking for the best shot of Fentanyl money could buy. :wtf:

Daps
Imagine being his stylist having to sort through all of that for a single fit

bnew

Veteran
Daps
wonder how much time he's wasted cumulatively to choose an outfit. he should really invest in RFID tags and his own digital catalog system to hae a personal assistant retrieve things.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
wonder how much time he's wasted cumulatively to choose an outfit. he should really invest in RFID tags and his own digital catalog system to hae a personal assistant retrieve things.
So that’s supposed to cost less than him rummaging thru his clothes for 30 mins?