Bhad bhabie with her mixed baby

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's still amazing to me that this woman is famous.

I am a scumbag like most males. I like looking at pictures of ladies.

But

There are SOHH many pictures gifs and videos of all kinds of women doing all kinds of filth. Free.

Why on G-d's green Earth would a man with internet access pay to see a pic or vid of a woman?

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Bhad Bhabie got with the BBC.... old dude is set for life

Her father probably somewhere cussing out every word in private too.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Here's a quick recipe for brownies:

Ingredients:
- 1 cup (225g) unsalted butter
- 2 cups (400g) granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (120g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (90g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (175g) chocolate chips (optional)

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, stirring until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips if using.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it out evenly.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Be careful not to overbake.
6. Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares and serving.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Fety5twX0AAT_-w.jpg

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It's still amazing to me that this woman is famous.

I am a scumbag like most males. I like looking at pictures of ladies.

But

There are SOHH many pictures gifs and videos of all kinds of women doing all kinds of filth. Free.

Why on G-d's green Earth would a man with internet access pay to see a pic or vid of a woman?
You are trying to apply logic to lust. Let me slow you down right there..... :hubie: :lolbron:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Baby is being held properly looks clean and settled, is swaddled and appears to be in a clean environment.

Unlike some people's newborns who were in the studio wearing dr dre's beats headphones at 5 days old.

It's not always about colour it's about the safety of the infant man.
Let's all do better
This female brings out some strong emotions in people for some reason. She exploited it...made a few dollars from it...and now the folks that supposedly can't stand her won't pass up a chance to give their opinions on her.

Wild part is a lot of folks like this would blow out like birthday candles.....

But taking advantage of people neverending addiction to having something to be outraged about is how you come up in the social media age. They despise you so much that they have to share their feelings with other people all the while giving the one they hate free press. Meanwhile something they like gets passing interest because it's boring.