Bhad bhabie shows her only fans income receipts

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs still thinking twitch streamers aren’t making millions to play games or just talking to the chat.

It’s willful ignorance at this point. :yeshrug:
Here’s the key difference:
-Twitch streaming compensation data leaked 2 years ago.
-Compensation data been verified by reliable sources
The bhad babie shyt is FOMO marketing

• Dap
Reactions: Hov

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
R.538e8f32306cde074bd5fa52d701b49b

Me watching her content, for free, with a pirated mp3 of Poundtown playing in the background for encouragement.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I thought this had been proven (on this board as well)

I work in marketing and the first thing I noticed were that the numbers were first posted by a Marketing/PR company that represents OnlyFans models and their flagship signee was Bhad Babie and when you go to the website, it asked you to sign up if interested in being represented.

Obviously made up numbers so that they can eat off/pimp girls who want the same.

Notice the only people who make these rediculous amounts of money be the people (rappers/influencers) who you can’t verify lol

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I thought this had been proven (on this board as well)

I work in marketing and the first thing I noticed were that the numbers were first posted by a Marketing/PR company that represents OnlyFans models and their flagship signee was Bhad Babie and when you go to the website, it asked you to sign up if interested in being represented.

Obviously made up numbers so that they can eat off/pimp girls who want the same.

Notice the only people who make these rediculous amounts of money be the people (rappers/influencers) who you can’t verify lol
Exactly, I been on the other side working at startups and SaaS organizations. nikkas believe everything they can’t verify…it’s always going to be “show me the data”.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Amouranth, a top Twitch streamer who's info got leaked 2 years ago said she made roughly 1.5 million euro with only 100K coming from twitch. Her other income was OnlyFans.
Bhad is exaggerating on the 18m a month, shyt is probably 1.8m a month if not more.

My point was people are getting paid 700K a month to play Dead by Daylight (minus the personal ad revenue; that's just from subs) it's not surprising to me at least when a super popular OF person posts some absurd earnings, especially if she was doing that PPV shyt.

In case you want the data -- https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...onlyfans-earnings-154510173.html?guccounter=1

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Brehs still thinking twitch streamers aren’t making millions to play games or just talking to the chat.

It’s willful ignorance at this point. :yeshrug:

:what:

didn’t Blac Chyna claimed she made 240 million dollars on OnlyFans over a year ago
and according to her net worth she’s 1.5 million

again, anybody believing this bullshyt :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Cacs MaD ! She didn't make 18mil a month

If she made 1m a month after taxes etc still clearing 5mil a yr

Go pay your student loans. . losers to make 50k a yr haha

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Where are the pics, along with Black Chyna's because I don't believe they're all that great.