Bhad Barbie Celebrates Her 40th Bday

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Coli militants doing what they do best :mjlol: . Here's a normal picture of here below. I'm no PAWGER but let's be real....

This bedbuck came in the thread swinging damn :picard: brehs can’t clown white folk for aging like cheese anymore? Sheesh :picard: and wtf does anything you said have to do with a 45min video about ‘the rise of Tokyo?’ :picard: why are you even watching sh!t like that? :picard: this nikka obsessed with every race but Black :mjlol:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Breh comes in windmilling for a trailer park cac who can’t even buy alcohol

I-i-im no pawger :duck:

Nikka came in the thread like 😡
AnnualPowerlessAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Looks exactly the same as any recent pic.

*cue dudes posting fully caked up pics as a reference*

To them I say something profound that should be obvious. Makeup alters a female's appearance. But if you pay a little attention(or spend more than 30 minutes daily outdoors) it shouldn't alter it to the point where you're shocked when you see a woman without it.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This bedbuck came in the thread swinging damn :picard: brehs can’t clown white folk for aging like cheese anymore? Sheesh :picard: and wtf does anything you said have to do with a 45min video about ‘the rise of Tokyo?’ :picard: why are you even watching sh!t like that? :picard: this nikka obsessed with every race but Black :mjlol:
I posted the wrong thread. I gotta make a presentation for this history course I'm taking