Bhad Babie (Cash me outside bih) gettin her ass beat by her nikka on IG live đź«Ą

Menna

All Star
Daps
Women of all economic stratas love fukking bums breh...:mjlol: that's not on the man, that's all on her for picking him... she knew he was a bum and she CHOSE him.

It's 2024 we need to start saying that to their faces, you chose him... that's on you..
With the kind of money she has she can be on the move whenever and just about wherever she wants so yea this is her choice not only the man but choosing to stay some women don’t have the money meaning they don’t have as many options…that’s my only point…

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bro this chick went from being underaged to a parent getting beat up by the baby father. She ain’t even lived adulthood yet.. how old is she?! :picard:
Like 20-21. nikkas in here blaming HER for getting her ass beat for choosing wrong is the same nikkas who was defending that psycho in that pop the balloon challenge from the chicks who ain't want him. Turns out he was a stalker,abuser, rapist, pimp, drug dealer and fraud. Lol.

Last edited:

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
:francis: :huhldup: once a man gets to putting hands on a woman, it probably wont stop. She needs to move on from dude
That ain’t true, my lil brother went thru some shyt with his wife and put his hands on her. nikka felt so bad and stupid because we seen that shyt growing up with my dad beating on my mom. He never put his hands on another woman again and that was 12 years ago.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
50+ replies and not one with "smoke" for the dude who beat her ass on film. Never change, coli. :pachaha:

Or do. :manny:

Matter of fact, please do. :francis:
Because instead of leaving or getting authorities involved, she posted the video online, then posted about taking him right back. No sympathy.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Them ole Good duck nyggas be having it made, breh...

Nygga can be a Bum and whoop a Bytch ass and have the whole family shook, but if he dominate with a 12 inch Dyck then he can do wTF he wants, and a Bytch be ready to fight you over him

:russ: