BG Disses Wayne in New Song

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Wayne's last album moved hella units....

A Hot Boys album would be good considering that Let Em Burn was a throwaway album and wasn't really the last album from em.

Bird needs to pay everyone fairly or his blessings are going to run out because he didn't wanna do good by his people.

Ask Diddy what happened when karma caught up to him.

Everyone should sit down and settle their differences including Turk and Mannie Fresh.

Add Drake and Nicki to some of the posses cuts as well since they were the reason that the lights were still on at Cash Money through the 2010s.

I also want a posse cut between No Limit and Cash Money. That would bring the city together just like when Rae and Ghost squashed their beef.

Wayne & 2chainz album sold 16k first week
And Wayne been struggling selling out 1,000 capacity venues the last 4-5 years
He’s ice cold

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
He can still do that, but a Hot Boyz album and tour would be big for everyone, including Wayne. Unless Wayne puts out another Carter album, his albums aren't moving units right now either.
:gucci: Who is buying records my guy? Wayne and many artists get money from doing shows and merchandise, this is 2024, Wayne good

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne's last album moved hella units....

A Hot Boys album would be good considering that Let Em Burn was a throwaway album and wasn't really the last album from em.

Bird needs to pay everyone fairly or his blessings are going to run out because he didn't wanna do good by his people.

Ask Diddy what happened when karma caught up to him.

Everyone should sit down and settle their differences including Turk and Mannie Fresh.

Add Drake and Nicki to some of the posses cuts as well since they were the reason that the lights were still on at Cash Money through the 2010s.

I also want a posse cut between No Limit and Cash Money. That would bring the city together just like when Rae and Ghost squashed their beef.

I would be surprised at a Hot Boys album turning out good. It wouldn't even make sense at this point because they are all grown men at this point. That type of content that is expected from a Hot Boys album wouldn't even sound right coming from them. Them doing something from from where they are now wouldn't even sound like a Hot Boys album at this point.