BG Disses Wayne in New Song

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah . It seems gangsta trying to make everyone a rat because that’s the label everyone is calling him ….. sbp who killed yella boy was it gangsta or was it hot beezo from what you heard??? … and do you think gangsta only told on dead people or people that are still alive ??
R.70dc44c5523d87ec618cbc5a23139f4a

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude who gives a fukk it’s the internet….ain’t nobody gona get locked up for some murder that happened in 97 based off someone having a convo in a hiphop forum especially when it’s already suspected that who the killer was ….:camby:
Bruh I was fukking with you because who you asked didn't get back.

Oh yeah

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Dude who gives a fukk it’s the internet….ain’t nobody gona get locked up for some murder that happened in 97 based off someone having a convo in a hiphop forum especially when it’s already suspected that who the killer was ….:camby:

You’re by far the most federal poster on this board….you sure you ain’t them people :sas2:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah . It seems gangsta trying to make everyone a rat because that’s the label everyone is calling him ….. sbp who killed yella boy was it gangsta or was it hot beezo from what you heard??? … and do you think gangsta only told on dead people or people that are still alive ??
Not sure

Edit: I know that's you behind that truthbetoldhiphop page on Instagram breh :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
All the info I be giving you seems to always end up on that page :comeon:
Swear breh haha …. Ohh btw in my own research sbp …. apparently there was 2 spankys in your city 1 from the 7th ward st Thomas and the other was from east means … the one from east means is the who who put the hit on slim for killin Cooler aka muscle man aka Robert Lee Paige …convo I had before with you where everyone seemed spook to talk about him … well there is a popular New Orleans YouTuber who does videos on New Orleans street shyt and I asked him if he would do a video on this mysterious spanky figure that even you had not heard off ….. anyway when I asked his response was “tryed that got flagged for it am good on that topic “ like wtf what type of protection this spanky figure got :huhldup:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
IDK why people seem to forget that B.G. is the forefather of the Young Gangsta that strictly talked about drugs, high powered guns, and neighborhood beef. He is literally like the first rapper from that mold. Durk, YB, and everybody else are like his sons musically.
This

I always say the Hot Boys in general birthed all these young brehs out here