Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain coming to PS4, “only for Europe and the PAL region”

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How should I play this game? In the original mixed up order or the chronological order?
I heard that the original game doesn't make sense since you hop around time periods so much
But also the chronological order is wack since the early time periods are mad slow and boring
Any thoughts?
mixed up order was better for me but it doesn't matter that much imo

it makes sense both ways.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
How should I play this game? In the original mixed up order or the chronological order?
I heard that the original game doesn't make sense since you hop around time periods so much
But also the chronological order is wack since the early time periods are mad slow and boring
Any thoughts?

These games are story driven, play it as the director and writer intended. I played it on the PS3 and it wasn’t confusing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Any thoughts?
I just replayed it. Play it in the default order for the best experience. The original game makes sense just fine and shows you on the timeline where you’re at.

Also know there are several times in the game people can die and if you don’t act fast to save them then they’ll die. I accidentally let two people die in my playthrough. One because I didn’t know they could die and didn’t think to try and save them and the second because I tried to save them the wrong way and wasted time.

Last edited: