Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain coming to PS4, “only for Europe and the PAL region”

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Available as individual digital releases and physical bundle.
image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Beyond-PS4-Ann.jpg
Beyond-PS4-Ann.jpg

Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls are coming to PlayStation 4 “only for Europe and the PAL region,” Sony Computer Entertainment and Quantic Dream announced. Both titles will be available as individual digital releases, as well as a bundled physical and digital release.
Heavy Rain is Quantic Dream’s first PlayStation 3 title, which launched in 2010. It’s an “interactive drama” that tells the story of a father looking for his kidnapped son. Beyond was the studio’s second title for the platform, which launched in 2013. It follows the supernatural journey of Jodie Holmes, played by Ellen Page, who grows from a young girl into a powerful woman.
Screenshots of the new versions were not shared. Sony says it will share more details on when and how you can get these remastered games soon.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/06/beyond-t...s4-only-europe-pal-region#rhTtlVsErOr4Ub0O.99

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No way man, Beyond Two Souls has way better controls and I thought the story was just fine as well.
:patrice: I guess we have to just disagree on this one. What you just said is EXACTLY how I feel about Heavy Rain. We just have different preferences. Both games were good. I just felt Beyond Two Souls was sloppy all around. I was able to connect more with the more realistic tone of Heavy Rain.

Did you ever play Indigo Prophecy?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I didn't like any of those games tbh. You play it once or twice in the case of Heavy Rain and it's the same. Plus they were short. I hope Until Dawn is better.