Beyond Good And Evil 2 Official Announcement

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
ubisoft has never cared about beyond good and evil though lol

just finessed some interest a fugazi trailer and slapped together some design labs to snatch up roaming talent in the industry before closing up shop again
This. Even when a sequel was announced, I never understood why. As good as the game was, very few people played it and even then it's been so long, most people are probably not even interested in a sequel. And if we are being honest, with everything they are trying to do with this game, I'm not even sure why it's called Beyond Good and Evil 2. I said it before and I'll say it again, assign everyone that was working on this to another game or make it a new IP with what you already have :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This. Even when a sequel was announced, I never understood why. As good as the game was, very few people played it and even then it's been so long, most people are probably not even interested in a sequel. And if we are being honest, with everything they are trying to do with this game, I'm not even sure why it's called Beyond Good and Evil 2. I said it before and I'll say it again, assign everyone that was working on this to another game or make it a new IP with what you already have :yeshrug:
its safe to say all the standouts got picked up and passed to other projects throughout this valuation boosting flim flam scheme lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its safe to say all the standouts got picked up and passed to other projects throughout this valuation boosting flim flam scheme lol

Yeah, when you really think about it, this shyt really was just corporate boosting. Holy shyt. :dead:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
How many jabs?:mjpls:

But seriously RIP, and speaking on topic, at this point wouldn't be better for Ubi to remake this game instead of keep wasting time and money on the sequel?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey, we got a Psychonaughts sequel after the first game flopped commercially over a decade and a half prior. :manny:

Let us dream damnit:mjcry:
Creative director just passed away at 40

Damn, thats too young. Prolly underlying heart issue or somethin. Rip

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Hey, we got a Psychonaughts sequel after the first game flopped commercially over a decade and a half prior. :manny:

Let us dream damnit:mjcry:

Damn, thats too young. Prolly underlying heart issue or somethin. Rip
How many times did the Psychonaughts sequel change game direction? This thread was made in 2017 and they don't look like they even know what kind of game Beyond Good and Evil 2 is supposed to be :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many times did the Psychonaughts sequel change game direction? This thread was made in 2017 and they don't look like they even know what kind of game Beyond Good and Evil 2 is supposed to be :mjlol:
I said let us dream damnit,:mjcry:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This just seems like a flop in the making terrible idea when I had the original

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was really looking forward to the game. They may as well just flush it.