Beyonce was literally throwing the cat at this Bloke Breh. LMAO.

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
Lol wtf am I looking at here exactly? It's just a random interview
No sexual tension whatsoever

Daps
I'm always fascinated by Beyonce interviews bc she's usually so awkward when she's not performing but she definitely seemed very comfortable and maybe a little flirtatious with the interviewer so I can see it.

Code

Banned
Daps
I'm always fascinated by Beyonce interviews bc she's usually so awkward when she's not performing but she definitely seemed very comfortable and maybe a little flirtatious with the interviewer so I can see it.

I wanna know why she stopped doing them, she did them all throughout her peak but stopped doing them when she started to fall off (which is when she needed them the most)

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I wanna know why she stopped doing them, she did them all throughout her peak but stopped doing them when she started to fall off (which is when she needed them the most)

Was most likely Jay going by how he used to move with guys being around her on set.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get where you guys think she was throwing this nikka the cat. This was around the time she started dating Jay so all I see her is being friendly. I swear some of you nikkaz be looking at any female interaction as if a woman is trying to fukk.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I remember my good friend from Texas told me about when he met Destiny's Child backstage and he swore he could've bagged her, but Matthew was tripping. This was in either 98 or 99. Now he did get picture with the og lineup. And he was known for "shooting impossible shots" and making some but in no way did I believe he was about to bag a young Beyonce. He still tells that story to this day.

Daps
1999 - 2005 Beyoncé >>>>>>>>

I would slap the taste out of @Kamala Harris on the Oscars stage (the poster not the politician) for a shot with that era Beyoncé :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

And for the record, she wasn't flirting. The interviewer was just very talented at making her feel comfortable. Not everyone can do that.

Daps
I remember my good friend from Texas told me about when he met Destiny's Child backstage and he swore he could've bagged her, but Matthew was tripping. This was in either 98 or 99. Now he did get picture with the og lineup. And he was known for "shooting impossible shots" and making some but in no way did I believe he was about to bag a young Beyonce. He still tells that story to this day.

I had a chance to bag prime Elle Varner. She was giving ya boy them eyes :wow: