Beyoncé shoehorning her career into country music is embarrassing and disrespectful.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And it’s disrespectful to her fans because she’s basically saying she can literally fart on a microphone, record it, call it “I farted” and they will still stream it.

Her “fans” just bullied a country radio station in Oklahoma into putting her songs into rotation.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
whats the context here

is beyonce working on a country album? her stans doing what you described doesnt seem to have anything to do with her

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
THE FUKK are you talking about?
White folks been colonizing us forever and NOW it's "disrespectful" when we do the same??? shyt this is the most excited I've EVER been for an album by her :blessed: I'm talkin WHITE ass Internet Ass Muhfukkas
17112013b-Uiv-TDZD.png

:ohlawd:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
And it’s disrespectful to her fans because she’s basically saying she can literally fart on a microphone, record it, call it “I farted” and they will still stream it.

Her “fans” just bullied a country radio station in Oklahoma into putting her songs into rotation.

How many CAC artist pick up Hiphop and use it as a platform to get their name out there and rolling??

I think doing a genre of music you aren't necessarily attached to is kinda corny and dikk riding but at the same time morally I have no issues with it cuz it comes down to whether the music is good or not.