Beyonce really does love Jay Z. I dont know why brehs dont see him as an inspiration

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Wealthy powerful women still want a husband thats a leader so they want someone ‘on their level’. Sad fact is aint that many black men in these states that can match or come close to matching what she’s bringing to the table and even fewer that aint 20 years older than her
I agree, I assume Beyonce would desire someone who matches her in wealth and status while also being a breh and the only other options are:

LeBron (Taken)
Kanye (Crazy)
Diddy (:huhldup:)

So unless she wants to marry some rich African billionaire or Obama miraculously becomes available, Jay is a fine settlement

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Wealthy powerful women still want a husband thats a leader so they want someone ‘on their level’. Sad fact is aint that many black men in these states that can match or come close to matching what she’s bringing to the table and even fewer that aint 20 years older than her
Yeah she's stuck unless she looks outside the race.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
images

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Yeah she's stuck unless she looks outside the race.
She's clearly happy where she's at, as she gave breh not one not two but three children.

Idk why heads act like women weren't geeked over Jay back in the day.

I can remember more than a few girls who had his pics on their walls back in high school/college days.

"You..yes you right there, sir :dame:may not think breh is a looker (wtf does this matter to a man anyway) but girls liking Jay isn't an isolated incident."

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
She's clearly happy where she's at, as she gave breh not one not two but three children.

I can remember more than a few girls who had his pics on their walls back in high school/college days.

"You..yes you right there, sir :dame:may not think breh is a looker (wtf does this matter to a man anyway) but girls liking Jay isn't an isolated incident."
This is my thing. Why does a straight man get concerned about a man’s looks anyways :why:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle

Don't me wrong I'm not saying she isn't attracted to him, just that, that element can't be ignored as well.