Beyonce really does love Jay Z. I dont know why brehs dont see him as an inspiration

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yes he's ugly and has money

But

So does she. She's the biggest pop star on Earth and is worth more money than anyone will make in 5 lifetimes. She doesn't have to stay with him and yet she does.

She could've dipped after he cheated and yet she stayed. That's real love right there. That ngga looks like a camel mixed with a pug and is built like a worn down bar of soap.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Yes he's ugly and has money

But

So does she. She's the biggest pop star on Earth and is worth more money than anyone will make in 5 lifetimes. She doesn't have to stay with him and yet she does.

She could've dipped after he cheated and yet she stayed. That's real love right there. That ngga looks like a camel mixed with a pug and is built like a worn down bar of soap.
:mjlol:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Allegedly she got her get back on him. So it's all fair.

:hubie:

Plus leaving your man for fukking white women would be seen as a L for her and her brand.

Tbh, they've been married for over 16 years they probably have their internal rules by now.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I’m not gay :dame: but Jay isn’t even ugly modern hair aside.

I don’t understand why dudes treat Jay like he’s the most ugly man on Earth. It’s kind of weird how they evaluate Hov on looks as if they prefer pretty boys. Truly suspect shyt.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation

I don’t understand why dudes treat Jay like he’s the most ugly man on Earth. It’s kind of weird how they evaluate Hov on looks as if they prefer pretty boys. Truly suspect shyt.
Nah that nikka is ugly as fukk, cut that bullshyt out

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Wealthy powerful women still want a husband thats a leader so they want someone ‘on their level’. Sad fact is aint that many black men in these states that can match or come close to matching what she’s bringing to the table and even fewer that aint 20 years older than her

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

because Nas said he was. that "camel" line and "girls called you ugly" shyt in Ether might've been the most hurtful shyt said in the entire beef

EDIT: and what was Jay's comeback? "Supa Ugly" :patrice: i really think Nas calling him ugly hurt him badly lol