Beyonce fell off

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Definitely is.

She looks way better with darker hair....but she looks just like Solange with darker hair.

Both of them badd

:ohlawd:

:scusthov: at liking solange.

I'm pretty sure Beyonce has been hot since she went solo and I haven't seen any of that slowing down recently.

I still bump that Halo track every now and again

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
You nikkas gay or something?

I don't understand how grown men hate on that woman, I get it that you don't listen to her music, shid I don't either... but how can you look her and be like, she's trash...

Thats really kind of mindboggling to me, unless you claiming you only like "pawgs" then't you'll get a c00n pass from me...

I just don't see this fall off. Unless you mean "aging" which in that case show me a female R&B singer who came out and had success back when Beyonce went solo who is still doing it big now and didn't fall off.

I'll wait :ld:

Oh and :salute: to her for put all texas rappers on the "Bow Down" remix...

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: at liking solange.

I'm pretty sure Beyonce has been hot since she went solo and I haven't seen any of that slowing down recently.

I still bump that Halo track every now and again

Solange is tough....plus I used to date this girl that looked like her, so I like her even more lol

solange-press-eliastahan-hq2-f3709d2271246a79f9730626e2943aec22ec9376-s6-c10.jpg

solange.jpg

solange-knowles-furry-feet-01.jpg

tumblr_ly4hgjJbn11r7rdcfo1_400.jpg

450_beyonce-knowles-and-solange-knowles-decided-107461255.jpg

Damn, I kinda miss Ashley now....:to:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
You nikkas gay or something?

I don't understand how grown men hate on that woman, I get it that you don't listen to her music, shid I don't either... but how can you look her and be like, she's trash...

Thats really kind of mindboggling to me, unless you claiming you only like "pawgs" then't you'll get a c00n pass from me...

I just don't see this fall off. Unless you mean "aging" which in that case show me a female R&B singer who came out and had success back when Beyonce went solo who is still doing it big now and didn't fall off.

I'll wait :ld:

Oh and :salute: to her for put all texas rappers on the "Bow Down" remix...

Rihanna won breh.

You mad :scusthov:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
garbage

She can't make the "Mrs independent type" songs anymore because guess what?

SHE IS MARRIED
But let her cook she is one of the very few black chicks I find sexy :steviej:

Her fans hardest hit :obama3:

most of her fanbase can't relate to her now.

Married black woman with a stable family?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Solange is tough....plus I used to date this girl that looked like her, so I like her even more lol

Damn, I kinda miss Ashley now....:to:

Haha. I can admit she has gotten better looking over the years but when I think of her I'm always reminded of those dusty ass multicolored braids she used to try to rock.

I hope I fall of the way she did....:rudy:

I think people forget she's in her early 30's too. She has years to go before she even starts thinking about falling off.