Beyonce fell off

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I heard some new Beyonce song where shes telling people to bow down and calls them the B word. Not exactly the type of song you can perform in church. Sad, shes definately fallen off musically and morally. I guess a woman is a reflection of her man though. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't listen to her music, but she's still a bad chick :ld:

And :pachaha: at nikkaz acting like celebrities don't age like the rest of us :rudy:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
lmfao @ someone that idolizes Chris Brown hatin on Beysus :heh:

Beyonce has always been on and this summer, u fukkas will be forced to bow down to the throne

tumblr_ml88gwEmNj1ry10v1o1_500.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce doesn't create anything from the heart, just makes mindless crap. Who is this fake broad anyway?

GTFOH :what:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Beyonce came along when the likes Of mariah carey, whitney houston toni braxton careers was coming to a end.. just like her husband rap career came full force when tupac and biggie died and snoop career failed...

Just good timing for her. I haven't heard a full r&b album in a decade unless that sh!t was 1990's and prior

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I heard some new Beyonce song where shes telling people to bow down and calls them the B word. Not exactly the type of song you can perform in church. Sad, shes definately fallen off musically and morally. I guess a woman is a reflection of her man though. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Beyonce has been demonic for a good while though, friend. :whoo:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce came along when the likes Of mariah carey, whitney houston toni braxton careers was coming to a end.. just like her husband rap career came full force when tupac and biggie died and snoop career failed...

Just good timing for her. I haven't heard a full r&b album in a decade unless that sh!t was 1990's and prior

even american idol broads are more soulful than this chick who makes mcdonald's/burger king music...

Straight TRASH :trash: