Beyonce Cousin Thicker Than A Water Buffalo!!!!

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sweet 16......110 weeks ago.....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
:laff:Shorty so bad nikkas did the math on her

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I got a post deleted in this thread which used a epithet for European Americans and an epithet for Ashkenazim Jews in the same sentence on equal terms.

Guess which one caused the deletion.

Comedy.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Kike? Really? We're throwing around slurs now?
So cac isnt a slur and nikka isnt a slur.....

And the OP's thread title - which is an obvious reference to a national incident in which a young man insulted African American coeds - remains up. But don't dare do like Michael Jackson in 'They dont really care about us'.... because one will be done like MJ after the original vesion of that song came out.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
What do you mean?
I mean that the OP is not black. Not everybody on this forum is a youngun.

For those of you born after the incident, google 'water buffalo black women' and be enlightened about why the OPs use of water buffalo is not something a black person would ever say, and definitely not as a compliment. Somebody screwed up their blackface. Or maybe it was intentional to see how many they could catch off guard.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Exactly...fukk this nikka talkin about:what:
You gonna use the Cosby face while having a user name referencing one of the biggest supporters of black self-knowledge during the golden era of rap and drop a derogatory slang term for black folks...

In the service of being appalled that I would question the blackness of the OP and use a derogatory term for Jews. Youre not even appalled I used a derogatory term for caucasian gentiles in the same sentence on equal terms.

And youre not appalled at the comparison in the original thread title.

Why?

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I don't know brehs :patrice:

I know dudes lose all type of standards when it comes to a chick with a big rear end...even if everything else is big too :ufdup:

Chick looks like she's barely holding onto those ankles...them cankles starting to develop :francis:

Looks like chick might be pushing that 200 pound mark...I can't so-sign dating a chick who weighs around or possibly more than most dudes:childplease:

Pretty face tho :ehh:

Possibly a MD too :jbhmm:

This is an interesting dilemma:ld:

Peace