Bevo's Turning The Big House Into The Outhouse - Texas vs Michigan (Game Thread/9/7/24)

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
But y'all did it for 7 years straight like shyt was sweet

Cry sum more
full

Next time get better at the game the right way & this kind of fall off won't happen :umad:
And we got clowned for it too, so Imma do the same to yall.

Yall got yall asses whipped with fresh signs and no Harbaugh last time. :ufdup:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
That was some major shytshow brehs. Good to be back in ann arbor, but got me all depressed now.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
@Numpsay such a bytch he’ll probably dispute the results even if they lose like Trump did :mjlol:
Look at this ho ass nikka begging for my attention this morning with this dumbass joke, hoping I'd be on so he would have someone to talk to.
:deadrose:

Ole ReCoUnT ass :mjlol:
Things must be real low when you have to align yourself with a lowly poster like Sukk. Then you come on here typing like a 13 year old girl. Was this shyt really funny in your head. If it wasn't for @papa pimp you'd be the most embarrassing Michigan fan on this board. Rest of the brehs look at you like :scust:.

What's become more and more apparent in the college thread is a lot of you are just Internet tshirt fans of these schools. Didn't attend the school, don't go to any of the games etc.. and most of you aren't meant to be taken seriously

Anyway good game Michigan brehs, the game went about as it should have considering what we knew about both teams. Anyone thinking Michigan was going to win this game was just hopeful optimism. I think a match up last year would have been a better matchup but we didn't hold up our end of the bargain. Ann Arbor was nice though, it was cool taking in a game in the big house. Weather was perfect as well.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Look at this ho ass nikka begging for my attention this morning with this dumbass joke, hoping I'd be on so he would have someone to talk to.

Things must be real low when you have to align yourself with a lowly poster like Sukk. Then you come on here typing like a 13 year old girl. Was this shyt really funny in your head. If it wasn't for @papa pimp you'd be the most embarrassing Michigan fan on this board. Rest of the brehs look at you like :scust:.

What's become more and more apparent in the college thread is a lot of you are just Internet tshirt fans of these schools. Didn't attend the school, don't go to any of the games etc.. and most of you aren't meant to be taken seriously

Anyway good game Michigan brehs, the game went about as it should have considering what we knew about both teams. Anyone thinking Michigan was going to win this game was just hopeful optimism. I think a match up last year would have been a better matchup but we didn't hold up our end of the bargain. Ann Arbor was nice though, it was cool taking in a game in the big house. Weather was perfect as well.
:gucci: It wasn’t even remotely that serious fam. Relax.