"Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F" | Netflix | July 3rd 2024

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Your post got me thinking.
Is it that or are folks just too afraid to try something new and push the envelope?
Cancel culture fukked a lot of things up.
Greed is why studios are playing it safe with rehashing past successful franchises instead of trying new things. Technological advancement also played a large part in that too.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am on the fence about this one. Eddie has to prove to me he can be funny again. I still have the memory of that horrible movie he made about being the black father who's black daughter is dating Jonah Hill......:scust::scust:

You wrong for watching it,more than Eddie is for making it. The only thing that might save you is if you watched it see Lauren Londons return to acting post the assasination of Nipsey Hustle:ufdup:

I hope this is better than the Coming to Wakanda sequel Eddie made last time.

It wasnt bad enough for me to remember,so I consider that a win based on how bad people said it was. All I remember is that fine African sister whos name I cant remember,but yall know who Im talking about:whew:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And Eddie need to quit playing and make a sequel to Life,the last movie he was arguably more hilarious than ever.:wow:

If we going to keep making movies nobody asked for.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
631.jpg

That's what 35 looked like for a white man in the 80s? :huhldup:

Jesus, I thought the guy was in his 50s in BHC. He’s only 9 years older than Judge Reinhold.