"Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F" | Netflix | July 3rd 2024

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just finished watching this; I liked it. To me, it had the vibe of the first two movies (especially the first) but was modernized, of course.

Eddie was funny as hell in this movie. When he answered Billy's call at the beginning with a fake Jamaican accent :russ:

They should've released this in theaters.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Let me preface this: I usually hate netflix movies, I like beverly hills cop but most of the sequels were fukking dogshyt and I really enjoyed this movie. The writing was actually surprisingly good and they fused the old with the new in a great way. Eddie was fantastic and looks like he's still in his 30s, no alcohol or drugs has really paid off for him. I think they absolutely nailed what they were trying to do here and is as good as this movie could've been.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I just finished watching this; I liked it. To me, it had the vibe of the first two movies (especially the first) but was modernized, of course.

Eddie was funny as hell in this movie. When he answered Billy's call at the beginning with a fake Jamaican accent :russ:

They should've released this in theaters.
Lol I’m Jamaican and I hate fukking Jamaican accent lol but that shyt was funny as fukk

Me and both bro said it should’ve been released in theaters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just watched it (after re-watching 1 & 2 - fukk 3 lol) and it's a solid addition to the series. I really enjoyed it and was glad to see some of the old faces...which are now old faces. lol
Bad Boys and Beverly Hills Cop restoring the feelin' this year. :wow:
Yessir

Sidenote - Wish Sandra Bullock and my girl Melissa McCarthy would do a sequel to their buddy cop movie The Heat.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Watch 1 & 2. The 3rd one is hot garbage.
they are all good but watch them in order. that's the order of how good they are too 1>2>3
First two of course. Eddie Murphy was unstoppable for awhile.
DO NOT watch part 3. it's certified :trash:
shout out to yall. :salute:

I watched the first two. The second was good but a step down so I decided to skip three. Watching the fourth one now... its very uninspired and im losing interest. The daughter is cool but not funny or as interesting as Foley, may as well not even be related. Cool that they shot this on location, must be a big part of why it was so expensive...

other than that, it's very TV movie and the new characters not adding enough. Seems like people in here like it though. Reminds me of Karate Kid 3. Some scenes like with Serge and Ashley were so fukking corny idk how yall sat through it.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
8/10 for the movie, not the song

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This was :trash:

The Malika Andrews type character/bedwench daughter :scust: took the whole thing down.

Eddie Murphy is just too old for the role now, Axel Foley worked because he was a YOUNG cop

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
shout out to yall. :salute:

I watched the first two. The second was good but a step down so I decided to skip three. Watching the fourth one now... its very uninspired and im losing interest. The daughter is cool but not funny or as interesting as Foley, may as well not even be related. Cool that they shot this on location, must be a big part of why it was so expensive...

other than that, it's very TV movie and the new characters not adding enough. Seems like people in here like it though. Reminds me of Karate Kid 3. Some scenes like with Serge and Ashley were so fukking corny idk how yall sat through it.
I heard there is a Gladiator 2 being made with Denzel Washington?